MOVING TO FRANCE
Moving to a new country comes with its own challenges! At HelpExpats we look to make the start of a new life in France of our customers as smooth and hassle-free as possible.
Must carry things while moving to France can be a bit tricky as you are unknown of its availability or cost in a foreign land.
Here is sneak peek to the must-carry list of essentials hand-picked for your journey to France. The items will redirect you to Amazon :
Electrical/Electronic items are expensive in France so it is advised to get one from your home country.
- Mobile Phones – Buying a new one in France could cost you more.
- Extra Tempered Glass (At least 2)
- Power Bank
- USB to Type-C Adapter (At least 2)
- Extra Earphones (At least 2)
- Multiplug Extension Box
- European Travel Adaptor (At least 5)
- General Purpose Batteries & Battery Chargers
Clothing and Accessories
Please keep in mind that if you have any medication which couldn’t be brought without a prescription, kindly ask your doctor for the components of the medicine as the name of the medicine varies from country to country. Also, keep your prescription handy at the airport if enquired by the staff.